1 Abbeydale Drive
, BT23 8RU
||1 Abbeydale Drive, Newtownards
- Extended detached split level bungalow
- Three bedrooms including large master bedroom with dressing room and extensive range of fitted furniture
- Lounge with feature fireplace and cast iron wood burning stove
- Stunning contemporary kitchen in high gloss white units, polished granite worktops and full range of integrated appliances
- Large bathroom with contemporary sanitary ware and quality ceramic tiling
- Large integral garage
- Phoenix gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- PVC fascia, soffits and eaves
- Large corner site with neat, well tended gardens and large raised timber entertaining deck
This excellent bungalow occupies a superb corner site in this highly regarded residential location.
The property has been extended from it's original and extensively upgraded and affords a very high standard of specification throughout.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor. Half staircase to upper level.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.02m x 3.38m (9' 11 x 11' 1)
Maple flooring. Built in storage cupboard.
- UPPER LEVEL
- Hot press. Burglar alarm control pad. Folding wooden attic stairs leading to roof space with electric light.
- 3.63m x 5.51m (11' 11 x 18' 1)
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate inset and hearth and inset cast iron wood burning stove. Maple strip flooring.
- 2.46m x 6.71m (8' 1 x 22' 0)
Superb contemporary kitchen. Inset one and half tub Blanco ceramic sink. Mixer taps with shower head facility. Superb range of high and low level high gloss white units. Stainless steel handles. Polished granite work tops. Feature extractor hood. Integrated appliances to include:- five ring ceramic hob, feature extractor hood, electric oven, microwave/combi oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer and wine refridgerator. Feature slate wall. Ceramic tiled floor. Ceramic tiled splash back. Recessed LED spotlighting and footlighting.
- Master Bedroom Suite
- 3.63m x 5.21m (11' 11 x 17' 1)
Dressing area built in wardrobes. Superb range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, bedside tables and drawers and dressing table unit. Maple flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.72m x 4.22m (8' 11 x 13' 10)
Currently used as dining room. Maple flooring.
- Superb contemporary bathroom. Free standing bath with pillar tap. Large shower enclosure with overhead watering can shower head. Separate hand shower. Vanity unit with counter top basin. Mixer tap. low flush WC. Walls fully tiled around shower otherwise half tiled. Ceramic tiled floor. Feature chrome towel radiator. Recessed LED spotlights. Feature mirror with LED lighting.
- Large Integral Garage
- 2.72m x 8.61m (8' 11 x 28' 3)
Up and over roller door. Light and power. Gas fired boiler.
- Double width tarmac driveway. Extensive gardens to front and side in lawns, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Fully fenced for privacy. Private enclosed rear garden in lawns, flower border, trees and shrubs. Feature large raised timer entertaining deck. Outside tap. Outside lighting. PVC fascias, soffits and eaves around the house.
Off Movilla Road, into Abbeydale Avenue, 2nd left into Abbeydale Drive
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.