1 Cunningburn Road
, BT22 2AN
||1 Cunningburn Road, Newtownards
- Detached Bungalow with Uninterrupted Lough Views
- Lounge, Dining Room and Three Bedrooms
- Tremendous Potential for Roofspace Conversion (subject to approvals)
- Newly Installed Kitchen with Built In NEFF Appliances
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Recently Repainted
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage, Concrete Driveway and Additional Parking Areas
On a spacious level site, directly overlooking the pristine waters of Strangford Lough with its abundant wildlife, interesting tidal flows and backdrop of the Mourne Mountains, this appealing property enjoys a prime location.
Only 3.6 miles from the amenities of Newtownards Town with its direct commuting routes to Belfast, the setting affords convenience yet benefits from a beautiful blend of coastal and country living.
Recent work including a new kitchen, will enable immediate occupation but for those with vision this home offers tremendous potential for conversion/extension with a site which would justify an even more expensive "Grand Design".
- Semi enclosed tiled entrance porch with PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Cornice, Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- 4.57m x 4.26m (15' 0" x 14' 0")
Scrabo stone fireplace with high output boiler, heather brown tiled hearth, wired for wall lights, cornice and ceiling rose. (stunning lough views)
- Luxury Kitchen
- 4.26m x 4.22m (14' 0" x 13' 10")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, quartz effect laminate work surfaces, built in NEFF oven and microwave, integrated NEFF dishwasher, inset four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, 1 1/2 tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor. Archway to...
- Dining Room
- 4.26m x 3.32m (14' 0" x 10' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor
- Large Utility Room
- Polished granite work tops with inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.1m x 3.79m (13' 5" x 12' 5")
- Bedroom 2
- 4.16m x 3.76m (13' 8" x 12' 4")
- Bedroom 3
- 4.11m x 2.72m (13' 6" x 8' 11")
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, walk in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, chrome heated towel rail/radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
Access to roof space with further potential, subject to approval.
- Detached Garage
- 7.43m x 4.48m (24' 5" x 14' 8")
Up and over door, light & power, oil fired boiler.
- Spacious fully enclosed level site with gardens to the front, side and rear in lawn with shrub beds and fruit trees.
Outside lighting, outside water tap.
Concrete driveway & parking areas.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.