1 Sketrick View
, BT23 6NZ
||1 Sketrick View, Whiterock, Killinchy
- Contemporary Detached Coastal Residence with Lough Views to the Rear
- Elegant Drawing Room, Entertainment Sized Dining Room and Cosy Sunken Living Room
- Superb Kitchen with Cherrywood and Complimentary Cream Units, Range Cooker and Built-In Appliances
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Spacious Wet Room Area
- Five Bedrooms Including Two with Ensuite Facilities
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Attached Garage and Pavior Driveway
One of only three luxury modern homes in an exclusive cul-de-sac position, this stunning detached property enjoys both prestige and privacy in a location only metres from the shores of Strangford Lough.
A stylish elevation and interesting internal layout combine with luxury specification to create a unique home which exudes a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere throughout aided in no small way by its delightful seaviews. The well proportioned and highly versatile accommodation with its exquisite presentation will appeal to a growing family yet is easily enough managed for the downsizer.
Approximately only 30 minutes outside the city of Belfast a whole other world unfolds at Whiterock Bay where Co Down's green drumlins give way to the picturesque setting of an area designated as being of outstanding natural beauty. Steeped in history this area once home to mesolithic hunter gatherers, vikings and Norman invaders, today is a place of "pilgrimage" for tourists and locals alike who enjoy its sailing clubs, water sports, walks, abundant wildlife and exceptional restaurants.
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to .....
- Double Height Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Duravit low flush wc and suspended wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and feature wall tiling.
- Elegant Drawing Room
- 4.34m x 5.97m (14'3 x 19'7)
Polished cast iron fireplace with sandstone surround, slate hearth, feature box bay window.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 4.98m x 5.94m (16'4 x 19'6)
Extensive range of cherrywood and complimentary cream units incorporating dishwasher, microwave oven, plumbed Samsung American style fridge/freezer with ice maker, Belling Range with 7 gas rings, double oven and grill, Corrian work surfaces with undermounted 1.5 stainless steel tub, mixer taps, island unit with wood block work top and breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, LED spotlighting.
- Separate Utility Room
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Dining Room
- 4.85m x 19'6m (15'11 x NaN' NaN")
Ceramic tiled floor, pitched ceiling, double doors to garden.
- Family Room
- 4.7m x 5.11m (15'5 x 16'9)
Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel stove, slate effect hearth, doors to garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.04m x 4.17m (13'3 x 13'8)
Magnificent views of Whiterock Bay.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern Duravit white suite comprising low flush wc, suspended wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan. Separate walk-in robe.
- Guest Bedroom
- Deluxe Bathroom Ensuite
- Duravit white suite comprising suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 (or Playroom)
- 4.75m x 5.11m (15'7 x 16'9)
- Bedroom 4
- 2.72m x 4.37m (8'11 x 14'4)
- Beroom 5 (or Study)
- 2.49m x 2.64m (8'2 x 8'8)
Presently used as a dressing room.
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, wall mounted central mixer taps, suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan, spacious walk-in wet room with wall and floor tiling, drench head shower and hand shower, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Attached Garage
- 3.53m x 6.78m (11'7 x 22'3)
Electric roller door, light and power.
- Pavior driveway and parking areas.
Neat, well stocked gardens to the front and delightful private rear garden in lawn with abundant shrubs, flowers, hedging and apple trees. Paved patio area. Pebbled pathways and feature dry stone walling.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.