10 Coronation Crescent
, BT23 5BG
||10 Coronation Crescent, Comber
- Appealing Semi Detached Home in an Established Location
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Well Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Rear Garden
- Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
This well maintained property is situated in a popular and traditional location close to most amenities including Comber Primary School and Nendrum College. It will appeal to first time buyers and families alike seeking comfort and convenience.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room
- 3.56m x 3.33m (11'8 x 10'11)
Laminate wood strip flooring, picture rail.
- Living Room
- 3.68m x 3.56m (12'1 x 11'8)
Tiled fireplace and hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring,.
- 2.69m x 2.08m (8'10 x 6'10)
Range of modern high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinets, lighting under, wine rack, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer resin sink unit, mixer taps, built-in four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, under oven, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, larder cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.33m x 2.72m (10'11 x 8'11)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.68m x 3.18m (12'1 x 10'5)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.92m x 2.41m (9'7 x 7'11)
Built-in robe with drawers and cupboards over.
- Panel bath with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, hot press with lagged copper cylinder Willis type immersion heater, separate matching low flush wc.
- Gardens to the front in lawn with shrubs. Rear garden in lawn with mature hedges and flowerbeds. Garden store. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.