101 Ballydrain Road
, BT23 6EA
||101 Ballydrain Road, Comber
- Detached Bungalow on a Spacious Elevated Site Only Minutes from Comber Town Centre and the Village Amenities of Lisbane
- Lounge with Lough and Rural Aspects
- Presently Two Bedrooms with Potential for Three
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Integral Garage with Potential For Further Development
- Within Walking Distance of the Award Winning Old School House Restaurant and Convenient to Castle Espie Wetlands Trust and Coffee Shop
- Plans and Building Control Approvals Passed For Extension and Upgrade
Appealing detached bungalow requiring a degree of modernisation on a superb site affording both rural and Lough views.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks cupboard.
- 4.52m x 4.32m (14' 10" x 14' 2")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, wired for wall lights.
- 4.32m x 2.79m (14'2 x 9'2)
Range of high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls, hot press with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Sun Room
- 3.71m x 2.24m (12'2 x 7'4)
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.71m x 3.53m (12'2 x 11'7)
Range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.48m x 2.84m (11'5 x 9'4)
Double built-in robe with cupboards over.
- Panel bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, partly tiled walls.
- 7.57m x 3.33m (24'10 x 10'11)
Up and over door.
- Extensive site with sweeping front garden in lawn with shrubs and trees. Rear garden in lawn with flowerbeds and greenhouse. PVC oil storage tank. Outside light.
Tarmac driveway and concrete parking to the rear with separate access.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.