101 Comber Road
, BT23 6PF
||101 Comber Road, Killinchy
- Semi Detached Cottage with Character in a Delightful Rural Setting
- Two Reception Rooms & Three Bedrooms
- Modern Well Fitted Kitchen
- Up to Date Bathrooms on Ground and First Floor
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pebble Driveway / Parking
Only minutes from the amenities of Balloo/Killinchy Village and five miles approximately from the town of Comber, this charming cottage style home enjoys convenience in a pleasant country setting.
The property enjoys a unique charm, well proportioned accommodation and an up to date specification with many interesting features.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this rare opportunity to acquire something just a little bit different.
- Hard wood front door to internal entrance porch.
- Hole in the wall type fireplace, Heather Brown tiled hearth, mantle over.
- Dining Room
- Storage cupboard
- Excellent range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in four ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast area.
- Rear Hall
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, glazed shower screen pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, Hotpress, partial wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Modern white suite comprising "half bath" mixer taps, electric shower unit, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Gardens to front in lawn with hedges and semi enclosed to rear in lawn with hedges. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank, outside light,
Pebble driveway / parking area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.