106A Comber Road
, BT30 9PG
||106A Comber Road, Killyleagh
- Lounge, Dining Room and Pleasant Sun Room
- Four Bedrooms Including Ground Floor Bedroom
- Deluxe Kitchen with Range and Separate Utility Room
- Luxury Bathroom with Modern White Suite Plus Shower Room Ensuite to Master Bedroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Double Garage with Electrically Operated Doors and Tarmac Driveway
- Delightful Well Stocked and Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Direct Commuting Route to Comber and Belfast
Elevated from the road with an entrance to the rear off the Ulster Way, this delightful cottage style residence enjoys a pleasant open aspect and private mature site. Deceptively spacious, the property provides tremendous accommodation of an adaptable nature which will prove equally suitable for the growing family or couple retiring to the country. The presentation throughout is faultless and, being of comparitively recent construction, this home has an up-to-date specification including a deluxe kitchen and well fitted bathroom etc Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this appealing country residence which takes maximum benefit of its peaceful rural environment and yet is only minutes from the historic village of Killyleagh, Delamont Country Park and the shores of Strangford Lough
- Antique pine front door with side panels and fan light over.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE:15' 4" x 11' 10" (4.67m x 3.61m)
- Attractive rustic brick fireplace, pine mantle, cast iron multi-fuel stove, tiled hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- SUN ROOM:12' 5" x 12' 2" (3.78m x 3.71m)
- Pitched ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, French door to patio.
- GROUND FLOOR GUEST BEDROOM:12' 3" x 11' 10" (3.73m x 3.61m)
- Presently used as a family room.
- DINING ROOM:14' 4" x 9' 10" (4.37m x 3m)
- Feature rustic brick wall, slate floor.
- DELUXE KITCHEN:14' 4" x 12' 6" (4.37m x 3.81m)
- White “Belfast” sink inset to laminate work surfaces, excellent modern high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinets, concealed lighting, plate rack, wine rack and display shelving, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Belling range in brick housing with five ring gas hob and double electric ovens, slate floor, wall tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:9' 3" x 7' 6" (2.82m x 2.29m)
- Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- Slate floor and separate low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling.
- FEATURE COVERED RAISED DECK AREA/VERANDAH:
- Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:12' 9" x 0" (3.89m x 0m)
- into bay x 11’10” plus shower/dressing room ensuite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, wall and floor tiling, range of robes.
- BEDROOM (3):14' 0" x 12' 0" (4.27m x 3.66m)
- into bay. Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in window seat with storage.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 7" x 8' 8" (4.14m x 2.64m)
- Built-in desk unit and built-in window seat with storage, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, wall tiling.
- Hot press on landing with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Tarmac driveway and parking space.
- GARAGE:19' 0" x 15' 10" (5.79m x 4.83m)
- Remote controlled roller door, light and power, separate low flush w.c. sink unit
- ADJOINING WORKSHOP STORE19' 0" x 15' 6" (5.79m x 4.72m)
- of cavity wall construction, light and power; Ideal for playroom, gym or home office etc.
- Delightful elevated yet level site with extensive mature gardens in lawn with shrubs, beds and pebbled areas.
- Boilerhouse with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank. Outside water taps.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.