11 Ardvanagh Court
, BT23 7XR
||11 Ardvanagh Court, Conlig, Newtownards
- Modern End Townhouse
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Proportioned Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Well Appointed Kitchen with Dining Space
- First Floor Bathroom, Downstairs Cloakroom with W.C.
- Large Corner Site with Spacious Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- P.V.C. Double Glazed Windows
This modern end townhouse is situated within this hugely popular development which affords ease of access to Newtownards, Bangor and Donaghadee.
With it's bright, well laid out accommodation, the property would make an ideal starter home, a ready made investment property or would be suitable for someone seeking to downsize without compromise.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood double glazed Entrance Door, ceramic Tiled Floor
- 4.09m x 4.15m (13' 5" x 13' 7")
Feature Fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth, laminate flooring, feature Bay Window
- 2.73m x 4.3m (8' 11" x 14' 1")
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, Zanussi integrated electric oven, Zanussi electric hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, Dining space
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater
- Bedroom 1
- 2.9m x 3.36m (9' 6" x 11' 0")
Laminate Flooring, two double built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.19m x 2.99m (7' 2" x 9' 10")
- White contemporary suite comprising: Panel bath, mixer taps, Redring Electric Shower, Shower Screen, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Tap, Low Flush W.C., Ceramic Wall tiling around bath, Ceramic Tiled Floor.
- Fully enclosed, private rear garden in lawns, mature shrubs and trees, feature timber decking. Boilerhouse with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap. Outside light. Spacious side garden in lawns. Small front garden with shrubs
Off Green Road, into Ardvanagh Road, continue and turn right into Ardvanagh Drive and right into Ardvanagh Court.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.