11 Beechvale Road
, BT23 6PH
||11 Beechvale Road, Killinchy
- Convenient to the Many Amenities of Killinchy/Balloo Village and Strangford Lough
- Spacious Lounge Plus Separate Dining Room
- Three Excellent Bedrooms All With Built-In Robes
- Deluxe Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating with New Boiler
- Withing Walking Distance of Killinchy Primary School
Well presented and easily managed family sized home in a highly sought after semi rural location.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed doors to...
- Entrance Hall
- 4.27m x 4.17m (14' x 13'8)
Attractive cast iron fireplace with pine surround, polished granite hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Dining Room
- 4.11m x 2.67m (13'6 x 8'9)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- 3.71m x 2.36m (12'2 x 7'9)
Range of high and low level light oak units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built-in four ring ceramic hob and underoven, extractor hood, Creda Built-In Dishwasher, wall tiling, slate floor, Hotpoint washing machine, built-In fridge, small free standing freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stair to landing: Hotpress
- Bedroom 1
- 3.76m x 2.74m (12'4 x 9')
Built-In Robe, carpet flooring
- Bedroom 2
- 3.68m x 3.25m (12'1 x 10'8)
Built-In robe, Carpet flooring
- Bedroom 3
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0 x 8' 0)
Built-In Cupboard/Robe. Carpet flooring
- Panel bath with shower screen and Mira electric shower unit, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens to the front in lawn. Enclosed and concreted rear garden with garden store. Oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.