118 Carrickmannon Road
, BT23 6JW
||118 Carrickmannon Road, Ballygowan
- Spacious Reception Accommodation Offering Lounge/Dining Room, Family Room and Sun Room
- Five Bedrooms Including Master and Guest Suites
- Shower Room with Modern White Suite Including Walk-In Shower
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames Plus PVC External Joinery
- Burglar Alarm System
- Oil Fired Central Heating Plus Solar Panels For Electricity Generation
- Larger Than Average Double Garage and Spacious Parking Areas
- Excellent Workshop to the Rear
- Spacious Private Site with Gardens Extending to Approximately Half An Acre
Set on a private level site of approximatey half an acre with delightful views over open countryside and the Mourne Mountains, this spacious family home offers a prime position on a main bus route less than 3 miles from the village of Ballygowan.
Beautifully presented throughout, the well proportioned accommodation is adaptable and boasts a "guest suite" with an independent entrance suitable perhaps for a dependant relative or teenager.
Apart from a garage that could probably accommodate four cars, there is also a large workshop/store which will appeal to the small business man or collector etc
- Sliding double glazed door to .....
- Enclosed Sun Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Quarry tiled floor, wired for wall lights, hot press with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Family Room
- 4.14m x 4.55m (13'7 x 14'11)
Double doors to .....
- Sun Room
- 3.78m x 5.23m (12'5 x 17'2)
Ceramic tiled floor, French door to garden, magnificent views over open fields to the Mourne Mountains
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 3.38m x 6.27m (11'1 x 20'7)
Marble fireplace and hearth (views of the Mournes).
- Luxury Kitchen
- 4.24m x 6.91m (13'11 x 22'8)
Extensive range of high and low level light oak units incorporating glazed display cabinets, display shelving, integrated dishwasher, concealed lighting, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps breakfast area.
- Master Suite
- 3.81m x 4.75m (12'6 x 15'7)
Views of the Mourne Mountains, wired for wall mounted flat screen TV.
- Spacious Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Wet room shower with glazed screen, vanity unit with storage, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Large Dressing Room
- 2.69m x 3.56m (8'10 x 11'8)
Rails and shelving.
- Guest Suite
- 2.79m x 5.21m (9'2 x 17'1)
French door to garden, views of Mourne Mountains. Shower Room Ensuite: Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.05m x 4.14m (10'0 x 13'7)
- Bedroom 4
- 3.02m x 3.76m (9'11 x 12'4)
- Bedroom 5
- 3.02m x 3.86m (9'11 x 12'8)
- Deluxe Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in "wet room" shower, glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, storage, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Rear Hallway
- Storage cupboard.
- Spacious Double Garage
- 7.04m x 9.6m (23'1 x 31'6)
Twin electrically operated up and over doors, light and power. Separate low flush wc and wash hand basin to the rear, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- Large Workshop
- 3.38m x 7.42m (11' 1" x 24' 4")
Light and power.
- Concrete driveway and parking areas.
Gardens extending to approximately half an acre surround the property with flowerbeds, shrubs and ornamental hedging. Greenhouse. Summerhouse. Garden shed. Outside water tap and lighting.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.