12 Cambourne Park
, BT23 4WE
||12 Cambourne Park, Newtownards
- Deceptively spacious semi-detached home c.1550 square feet
- Four bedrooms including Master Bedroom with sitting area and en-suite shower room
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen with dining space and separate utility room
- Large ground floor bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway with excellent parking ammenity
- PVC double glazed windows
- Private, enclosed rear garden with views to Scrabo Tower
With its wealth of accomodation this deceptively spacious semi-detached property would make an ideal home for a young family needing addtional space. Situated within level walking distance of shops, schools etc. this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Cloaks/storage under stairs, Hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- 3.56m x 4.97m (11' 8" x 16' 4")
Feature reclaimed brick fireplace, reclaimed quarry tiled hearth, pine tongue and groove flooring.
- Dining Room
- 3.37m x 3.62m (11' 1" x 11' 11")
Pine tongue and groove flooring.
- 3.56m x 3.79m (11' 8" x 12' 5")
inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level Shaker style units with butchers block solid wood work tops, integrated stainless steel under bench electric oven, stainless steel gas hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 2.08m x 2.12m (6' 10" x 6' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, built-in units, laminate work top, door to garden.
- Ball and claw footed free standing bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature antique style towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor
- Bedroom 4
- 3.1m x 3.62m (10' 2" x 11' 11")
- Stairs to first floor landing
- Access to excellent walk-in storage closet.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.6m x 6.64m (11' 10" x 21' 9")
Dual aspect, pine tongue and groove flooring, low voltage spotlighting.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Corner shower enclosure with Mira Electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, walls fully tiled within shower, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash bask to basin, heated towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.16m x 3.57m (10' 4" x 11' 9")
Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.17m x 3.57m (10' 5" x 11' 9")
Access to eaves storage
- Tarmac driveway with excellent parking space. Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with timber deck and patio area. Timber garden shed. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank. Front garden in lawns.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.