12 Dorwood Park
, BT23 7BE
||12 Dorwood Park, Newtownards
- Detached home situated in a small, quiet cul-de-sac
- Three bedrooms, two on ground floor, one on first floor
- Master bedroom with dressing room and shower room en-suite
- Ground floor shower room
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Feature open plan Sun Room with vaulted ceiling and direct access to garden
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Attached garage
- Generously stocked, private gardens
- Views to Strangford Lough from it's elevated position
Enjoying a quiet, private location just off the Bangor Road this excellent detached property has been extended and amended over the years to provide additional accomodation complete with an excellent specification. The property would be suiable for a variety of needs, offering both ground and first floor bedroom and bathroom accomodation while the generously stocked gardens offer a high degree of privacy and maturity.
- PVC double glazed door.
- Bright Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.24m x 7.01m (13' 11" x 23'0)
Feature marble fireplace, polished granite inset and hearth, laminate flooring, cornice ceiling.
- 3.23m x 3.48m (10'7 x 11'5)
Inset Franke twin tub stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, superb range of fitted high and low level high gloss white units with stainless steel handles, laminate work surfaces, integrated AEG under bench stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel counter top hob, AEG stainless steel chimney style extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, open plan to .....
- Sun Room
- 3.07m x 4.09m (10'1 x 13'5)
Ceramic tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, double glazed patio door to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.25m x 3.63m (10'8 x 11'11)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10'8 x 10'8)
- Shower Room
- Vanity unit with counter top basin and back to wall wc, corner shower enclosure with Triton shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.66m x 3.86m (12' max" x 12'8)
Views to Strangord Lough, access to eaves storage.
- Dressing Room/Study
- 2.59m x 3.28m (8'6 x 10'9)
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- En-suite Shower Room
- Corner shower enclosure with Mira Sport electric shower, vanity unit with counter top basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Attached Garage
- 3m x 5.16m (9'10 x 16'11)
Up and over door light and power, boiler room with oil fired boiler.
- Garden store. Driveway with parking for one car.
Outside water tap and lights. Private gardens to front and to rear, generously stocked with an array of mature shrubs and trees, pavior path, gazebo.
Off Bangor Road, into Belvedere Road and 1st right
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.