12 Lower Crescent
, BT23 5BU
||12 Lower Crescent, Comber
- Mid Terrace Property of Character Convenient to Town
- Well Presented Accommodation Offering Spacious Lounge, Open Plan to Dining Area and Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room and Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Gates to Car Parking At Rear
- Burglar Alarm System
- Pleasant Garden Areas to the Rear
Within walking distance of the town centre and overlooking the park, this delightful home offers convenience to most amenities and will appeal to both first time buyers and those looking to downsize.
It has been beautifully presented throughout and offers a character difficult to find.
- PVC double glazed door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.78m x 3.73m (12' 5 x 12' 3)
Quartz stone fireplace, tiled hearth, recessed low voltage spotlighting, Laminate wood effect strip flooring, cornice. Archway to...
- Dining Area
- 4.55m x 2.21m (14'11 x 7'3)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- 3.3m x 2.39m (10'10 x 7'10)
Range of high and low level untis, laminate work surfaces, inset stainless steel tub and mixer taps, Zanussi dishwasher, Hotpoint fridge/freezer, wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- Rear Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Covered Rear Yard/Utility Space
- Bedroom 1
- 3.68m x 3.02m (12'1 x 9'11)
Range of built-in robes with sliding doors, double built-in robe and built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.55m x 2.79m (14'11 x 9'2)
- Garden to the rear with patio areas and walled shrub beds. Garden sheds. Double gates to paved parking area. Boilerhouse with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank. Outside light and water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.