121 Whiterock Bay
, BT23 6QA
||121 Whiterock Bay, Killinchy
- Red Brick Bungalow with a Shoreline Position and Magnificent Sea Views
- Delightful Lounge Overlooking the Lough with Cast Iron Multi-Fuel Stove
- Handcrafted Solid Oak Kitchen with Beautiful Lough Views Open Plan to Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms Including Master with Shower Room Ensuite Plus Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating Linked to Aga
- Double Integral Garage
Only 17 miles to the very centre of Belfast, 8 miles to the bustling town of Comber, 2 miles from the village amenities of Killinchy and literally yards from the shores of Strangford Lough, this detached bungalow enjoys an idyllic location.
Commanding uninterrupted sea views from its exclusive Whiterock Bay address affording an interesting daily vista of shifting tides and natural wildlife including basking seals, this unique home offers a lifestyle to which many aspire.
The renowned Daft Eddy's restaurant/bar, the island coffee shop and several yacht clubs are all within walking distance adding to the pleasant neighbourhood atmosphere enjoyed by the fortunate residents of this peaceful unspoiled haven.
Although requiring upgrades, this is a rare opportunity to acquire at a competitive level a property with enormous potential to create a home to your own specification in a stunning setting.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Linen press.
- Rear Utility Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, white sink.
- 3.58m x 5.79m (11'9 x 19'0)
Feature cast iron multi-fuel stove, oak strip floor. Delightful lough views.
- 3.28m x 3.53m (10'9 x 11'7)
Excellent range of handcrafted country style solid oak units and work surfaces with inset 1.5 tub ceramic sink unit, oil fired Aga/Boiler, glazed display cabinets and display shelving, plumbed for dishwasher, superb sea views, open plan to ....
- Dining Area
- 3.48m x 4.47m (11'5 at widest" x 14'8)
French doors to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.2m x 3.33m (10'6 x 10'11)
Pine strip flooring, full length range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- "Wet Room " shower cubicle with Drench head shower and hand shower, twin vanity units with mixer taps, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.48m x 4.5m (11'5 x 14'9)
Delightful lough views.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.48m x 3.99m (11'5 x 13'1)
Pine strip flooring, delightful lough views.
- Panelled Whirlpool bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, bidet, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Stairs to first floor storage with potential for further development, if required (subject to approvals).
- Gardens to the front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with raised beds and shrubs. Greenhouse. Garden shed. Orchard area. Covered storage. Outside water tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
- Double Garage
- 4.39m x 6.68m (14'5 x 21'11)
Up and over door, light and power, condensing oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.