13 Killinchy Street
, BT23 5AP
||13 Killinchy Street, Comber
- Modernised Town House of Character in a Sought After and Convenient Location
- Delightful Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room with Feature Inglenook Fireplace and Cast Iron Stove
- Modern Well Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Deluxe Shower Room with Modern White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Installed 2014)
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC
- Well Stocked Garden to the Rear with Lawned Area
Formally owned by Comber Whisky Distillery, this delightful property with its red brick elevation exudes all the character and charm of a bygone age. Its prestigious Killinchy Street address affords direct access to The Square and Town Centre amenities and direct commuting routes to Dundonald and Belfast are at the end of the street.
A continual programe of modernisation and upgrade has ensured this home offers every modern convenience and the bright spacious accommodation has been beautifully presented throughout incorporating "old" and "new" features.
- Composite front door with leaded light double glazed windows to tiled vestibule.
- Entrance Hall
- Feature tiled floor.
- 3.3m x 7.32m (10'10 x 24'0 (through measur)
Inglenook style fireplace with brick inset, cast iron wood burning stove, stone hearth, pine mantle, plaster cornice, laminate wood effect strip flooring, open plan to .....
- Dining Room
- Plaster cornice, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- 2.13m x 7.26m (7'0 x 23'10)
Excellent range of modern high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinets and integrated extractor hood, laminate work surfaces, integrated fridge, built-in four ring ceramic hob and underoven, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast are, storage cupboard under stairs.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.68m x 4.42m (12'1 x 14'6)
Range of built-in furniture comprising 2 double robes, cupboards, head board.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.49m x 3.4m (8'2 x 11'2)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.36m x 2.72m (7'9 x 8'11)
- Deluxe Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc.
- Range of storage cupboards on landing.
- Enclosed rear yard with outside wc and wash hand basin.
Utility Room (7'2 x 6'5) light and power, plumbed for washing machine. Rear garden in lawn with shrub beds and garden shed. Outside water tap and lighting. Workshop 9'7 x 7'2
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.