13 Victoria Avenue
, BT23 7EB
||13 Victoria Avenue, Newtownards
- Charming Victorian Mid Terrace Home in a highly regarded Avenue
- Two Bedrooms
- Large open plan Lounge/Dining Room with feature period style fireplace
- Well appointed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary Fully tiled bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and External Doors
- Retains the character and charm of a period property including cornices, staircase with pitch pine handrail and newel posts and high ceilings
- Rear garden with access for bins, fuel etc.
Just a few minutes walk from the many amenities of Newtownards Town Centre this charming Victorian mid terrace home will be sure to appeal to those who appreciate the character and charm of properties from this period while having been extensively modernised and updated throughout.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC Double Glazed entrance door, glazed vestibule door, ceramic tiled floor
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- 3.69m x 6.82m (12' 1" x 22' 5")
Feature period style fireplace, cast iron and tiled insert, slate hearth, oak strip flooring, cornice ceiling.
- 2.89m x 3.27m (9' 6" x 10' 9")
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated Hotpoint under bench stainless steel oven, Hotpoint ceramic hob unit, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, ceramic wall and floor tiling, PVC double glazed rear door.
- Feature original staircase with pitch pine handrail, spindles and newel posts, 1/2 landing with access to Bathroom, Hot press with immersion heater. Folding loft ladder to floored roofspace with light and power, velux window
- Bedroom 1
- 3.65m x 4.87m (12' 0" x 16' 0")
- Bedroom 2
- 2.72m x 3.02m (8' 11" x 9' 11")
- 2.24m x 2.89m (7' 4" x 9' 6")
White contemporary suite comprising, Shower ended bath, mixer taps, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator
- Rear patio, raised timber decking, boiler house with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank, feature exposed Scrabo stone and reclaimed brick wall. Right of way for bins, oil etc.
- Rear garden in grass with mature hedgerows, small front garden
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.