147 Comber Road
, BT16 2BU
- Renovated and Modernised Family Home with Many Appealing Features
- Four Bedrooms and Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Newly Installed Deluxe Kitchen with Shaker Style Units and Built-In Appliances
- Upgraded Bathroom with White Suite
- Windows Mostly Double Glazed in PVC Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Minutes from Dundonald Amenities, The Ulster Hospital and Stormont Buildings
- Large Private Garden to the Rear
Having just recently benefitted from a comprehensive upgrade, this spacious home offers a modern specification yet retains appealing period features including stained glass windows and terrazzo floors etc.
Its prime location affords easy access to the city centre and its family sized accommodation is complimented by a family sized garden.
- Feature stained glass door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Terrazzo floor, storage cupboard and cloaks space under stairs.
- 4.47m x 3.56m (14'8 x 11'8)
Hole in the wall type fireplace with oak mantle, feature box bay window with stained glass features.
- Dining Room
- 4.09m x 3.56m (13'5 x 11'8)
Hole in the wall type fireplace with oak mantle, tiled hearth, feature box bay window.
- Deluxe Kitchen
- 4.14m x 2.54m (13'7 x 8'4)
Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built-in four ring ceramic hob and underoven, glass and stainless steel extractor hood, restored original tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Rear Hall
- Original tiled floor, gas fired boiler, separate low flush wc and wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.62m x 3.58m (15'2 x 11'9)
Feature box bay window.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12'0 x 11'9)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.59m x 2.26m (8'6 x 7'5)
- Bedroom 4
- 2.29m x 1.96m (7'6 x 6'5)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard.
- Gardens to the front and large enclosed rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area and timber deck.
- Detached Garage
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.