15 High Street Grove
, BT23 5QF
||15 High Street Grove, Comber
- Modern Semi Detached Property in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Practical Layout of Accommodation Offering Through Lounge/Dining Room with Open Fire
- Three Bedrooms and Shower Room
- Kitchen with Range of Modern Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery
- Tarmac Driveway and Garage Space (Subject to Approval)
Within walking distance of the town and its amenities including The Square with its delightful coffee shop culture, this well presented modern home will have wide appeal.
The cul-de-sac position is quiet, the back garden is private and the asking price is competitive. This is one not to be missed.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- 3.99m x 4.14m (13' 1" x 13' 7")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, storage cupboard. (Lounge measurement 13'7 x 13'1, Dining Room 10'10 x 8'3)
- 2.57m x 3.3m (8'5 x 10'10)
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, larder/broom cupboard.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.15m x 3.4m (10'4 x 11'2)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring. built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.16m x 3m (7'1 x 9'10)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.06m x 3.15m (6'9 x 10'4)
Wood block floor.
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Airing cupboard on landing plus folding ladder to roof space.
- Neat gardens pebbled to the front. Spacious and enclosed rear garden in lawn with pebbled area and paved patio area. Garden shed. Outside water tap and light.
Tarmac driveway and garage space (subject to approval).
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.