16 Andrew Avenue
, BT23 5AN
||16 Andrew Avenue, Comber
- Recently Renovated Modern End Town House with Turnkey Finish
- Spacious Lounge and Three Bedrooms
- New Kitchen/Dining Room Fitted with High Gloss Units, Built-In Oven and Hob
- New Luxury Bathroom with Modern White Suite Including Shower
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Recently Decorated Throughout
- Brand New Carpets and Laminated Floors
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
Walk straight into this recently modernised home and enjoy its brand new kitchen, bathroom and freshly decorated and carpeted accommodation. Perfect for a first time buyer it offers a "turn key" finish ready for one's own personalisation and the practical, easily managed layout will keep costs down.
The property offers sufficient space for a family and its location is within walking distance of Nendrum College, Comber Primary School and the town centre.
Please note that the vendor of this property has a connected interest with Lindsay Fyfe & Company.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with leaded light windows.
- 4.17m x 4.45m (13'8 x 14'7)
Polished stone fireplace with wood surround, polished stone hearth, wired for wall lights, LED spotlighting.
- Deluxe Kitchen/Dining Room
- 2.97m x 5.49m (9'9 x 18'0)
Excellent range of modern high gloss units with laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built-in four ring ceramic hob and underoven, glass splash back and extractor hood, housing for fridge/freezer, laminate wood effect strip flooring, recessed LED spotlighting, storage/cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.87m x 3.48m (9'5 x 11'5)
- Bedroom 2
- 2.67m x 3.58m (8'9 x 11'9)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.64m x 2.72m (8'8 x 8'11)
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, glazed shower screen and thermostatically controlled shower unit, suspended wash hand basin, low flush wc, three walls fully tiled, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed LED spotlighting, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Gardens to the front in lawn. Enclosed and pebbled garden to the rear. Lower level grass area with shrubs. Garden shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.