16 Park Crescent
, BT23 5AS
||16 Park Crescent, Comber
- Mid Terraced Home in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position
- Well Presented Accommodation Offering Lounge with Cast Iron Stove and Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Deluxe Shower Room with Modern White Suite
- Modern, Well Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Price Includes Carpets, Curtains and Blinds
- Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
This bright well specified home would be ideal for the first time buyer with its low running costs, convenient location, and inclusion of carpets, curtains and blinds being money saving features.
Competitively priced for a quick sale, the property may also appeal to the buy to let investor being in a prime rental area and ready for immediate occupation.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- 4.37m x 3.76m (14'4 x 12'4)
Hole in the wall type fireplace with cast iron stove, slate hearth, dining space.
- Deluxe Kitchen
- 2.69m x 2.51m (8'10 x 8'3)
Excellent range of modern high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinets, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built-in four ring ceramic hob and under oven, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar.
- Rear Hall
- Hot press with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Deluxe Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.42m x 3.05m (14'6 x 10'0)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 2.57m (10'8 x 8'5)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.77m x 2.18m (9'1 x 7'2)
- Gardens to the front inlawn. Enclosed and covered rear yard with oil fired boiler. Two garden stores. French door to rear patio.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.