16 Trench Road
, BT23 6EH
||16 Trench Road, Comber
- Charming Stone Barn Conversion with Approximately 5 Acres of Adjoining Land
- Spacious and Bright Reception/Dining Hall
- Delightful Living Space with Cast Iron Stove in Inglenook Open Plan to Bespoke Hand Crafted Kitchen with Dining Space
- Master and Guest Bedrooms with Deluxe Ensuite Facilities Plus Two Further Bedrooms
- Deluxe Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite Including "Wet Room" Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage with Pebbled Driveway and Circular Turning Area
On a quiet country road only minutes walk from the shores of Strangford Lough, this unique home enjoys a relaxed rural environment and privacy afforded by its generous site and adjoining five acres of land.
Completely restored, renovated and extended from an original stone barn, the property offers an appealing charm and blends character with a contemporary design to create a beautifully proportioned living space. With a host of features old and new throughout, the property exudes a comfortable relaxed atmosphere and the accommodation arranged on 3 levels is highly adaptable.
For those with country interests, the 5 acres lie directly to the side and rear of the property and benefit from an additional road access.
- Hardwood front door with feature pothole window.
- Spacious Reception/Dining Hall
- 6.22m x 4.32m (20' 5" at widest x 14' 2" at widest)
Feature roof light, full length wall of windows with French doors to patio overlooking open fields, recessed low voltage spotlighting, display alcove.
- Suspended wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Living Room
- 4.67m x 4.57m (15'4 x 15'0)
Feature Inglenook fireplace with stone inset, cast iron multi-fuel stove, slate hearth, pitched ceiling with recessed low voltage spotlighting, French door to pavior patio, open plan to .....
- Luxury Country Style Kitchen
- 4.72m x 4.57m (15'6 x 15'0)
Extensive range of high and low level hand crafted units incorporating glazed display cabinet, larder cupboard, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, fridge/freezer, under lighting, integrated extractor hood above, Rangemaster Range with double oven grill and 5 gas rings, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, solid granite work tops with under mounted Belfast double sink unit, pitched ceiling with recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.39m x 3.3m (14' 5" x 10' 10")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.39m x 3.99m (14' 5" x 13' 1" max)
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, "Wet Room" shower area with thermostatically controlled drench head shower, heated towel ril, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.39m x 2.69m (14'5 x 8'10)
Feature pitched ceiling with recessed low voltage spotlighting.
Shower Room Ensuite: Modern white suite comprising large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Guest Bedroom
- Feature pitched ceiling with recessed low voltage spotlighting.
Shower Room Ensuite: Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- 4.39m x 4.04m (14'5 x 13'3)
Pebble driveway and circular turning area.
Large shed/store of approximately 17 '0 x 10'02 Poly tunnel, half an acre in lawn with pebbled pathways and pavior patio areas. PVC oil storage tank. Outside lighting.
Adjoining land of approximately 5 acres in 2 fields with additional separate road access.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.