16 Tullynagee Road
, BT23 5NJ
||16 Tullynagee Road, Comber
- Detached Country Residence only Minutes From Comber's Amenities
- Site of Approximately 1.5 Acres with Delightful Rural Aspects
- Well Presented Family Accommodation Offering Five Bedrooms
- Formal Drawing Room, Cosy Family Room, Sun Room Open Plan to Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Modern White Suite, First Floor Shower Room, Plus Shower Room Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Large Detached Garage with Additional Concrete Parking Areas
Set back from the road on a private elevated site of approximately 1.5 acres, this appealing cottage style detached residence enjoys the many benefits of a pleasant country setting with delightful views over open green fields.
Offering a wealth of bright beautifully proportioned accommodation which will satisfy the requirements of any growing family, the layout is adaptable, practical, easily managed and exudes a charming relaxed atmosphere throughout.
Contemporary additions to the property include a delightful sun room with pitched ceiling, "Glazed" wall and modern wood burner which, open plan to the kitchen with its Aga range, is a comfortable central hub to this truly unique home.
The location is within walking distance of bus stops on the Killinchy Road for schools etc and Comber town is only minutes away (2.1 miles).
- Spacious Internal Entrance Porch
- Quartz stone floor open plan to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring, cornice ceiling, cloak space, linen press.
- Drawing Room
- 4.29m x 6.1m (14'1 x 20'0)
Hole in the wall country style fireplace with brick surround, Jetmaster woodburner, slate hearth, cornice ceiling, oak strip flooring. Delightful open rural views.
- Family Room
- 3.68m x 4.24m (12'1 x 13'11)
Cornice ceiling, oak strip flooring, Inglenook style fireplace with inset Morso cast iron multi fuel stove, tiled hearth. Delightful open rural views.
- Luxury Country Style Kitchen
- 4.6m x 12.24m (15' 1" x 40' 2" (through meas)
Extensive range of high and low level handpainted shaker style units, polished granite work surfaces, undermounted Belfast sink with mixer taps, Aga range cooker/water heater in Kenwood American style fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, feature island unit with polished granite prep surface, Travatine tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, open plan to
- Dining Area
- Travatine tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting,
- Sun Room
- Oak strip flooring, pitched ceiling with double height glazed wall affording delightful country views, Romotop modern cast iron stove, french doors to garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.87m x 3.23m (9'5 x 10'7)
Range of hand painted shaker style units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, Travertine natural stone flooring, storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.71m x 4.67m (12'2 x 15'4)
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, rural aspects.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.72m x 3.66m (8'11 x 12'0)
Double built-in robe, oak strip flooring. (Presently used as a study).
- Study/Bedroom 5
- 2.74m x 3.73m (9'0 x 12'3)
Double built-in robe. oak strip flooring.
- Spacious Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, vanity unit , low flush wc, bidet, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.45m x 4.72m (14'7 x 15'6)
Natural wood strip flooring, built-in robes and cupboard.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.96m x 4.47m (13'0 x 14'8)
Natural wood strip flooring, built-in robes and cupboards. Access to roof space storage with development potential.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
Hot press on landing with lagged copper cylinder Willis type immersion heater.
- Detached Garage
- 4.95m x 7.01m (16'3 x 23'0)
- Concrete driveway and parking plus additional screened concrete parking area - ideal for caravan, boat etc.
Screened oil storage tank. Outside water tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.