17 Lapwing Park
, Teal Rocks
, BT23 8FL
||17 Lapwing Park, Teal Rocks, Newtownards
- Detached redbrick family home
- Four bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Three reception rooms including large conservatory
- Spacious open plan dining/kitchen with direct access to conservatory
- Oil fired central heating complimented by recently installed solar installation producing reduced price electricity
- Integral garage
- Beautifully tended gardens
- Southwesterly aspect to rear with views towards Strangford Lough and the Mournes from upper floor
This excellent detached family home enjoys an enviable location in Teal Rocks, just one mile from Newtownards town centre and it's many amenities.
The Property offers bright spacious accomodation on an easily maintained site which benefits from a sunny southwesterly aspect and delightful views of Strangford Lough from upper floor windows.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door. Oak flooring. Cornice ceiling. Burglar alarm control pad. Cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- 5.51m x 3.53m (18' 1 x 11' 7)
Feature fireplace with marble inset, mahogany surround and marble hearth. Cornice ceiling. Open Plan to .....
- Dining Room
- 3.99m x 3m (13' 1 x 9' 10)
- 6.4m x 3m (21' 0 x 9' 10)
Inset single drainer one and half tub sink unit with mixer taps. Excellent range of fitted high and low level units. laminate work surfaces. Bosch eye level double oven. Bosch ceramic hob. Integrated extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Ceramic wall tiling. Ceramic floor tiling. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Access to garage. Open Plan to .....
- 3.99m x 3.18m (13' 1 x 10' 5)
Ceramic tiled floor. Delightful views towards Strangford Lough. French doors to garden.
- Intregral Garage
- 5.33m x 3.02m (17' 6 x 9' 11)
Up and over door. Light. Power. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Side exit door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Spacious bright landing with potential for study area. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.78m x 3.53m (15' 8 x 11' 7)
Laminate flooring. Ensuite shower room. Comprising shower enclosure, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.99m x 3.02m (13' 1 x 9' 11)
Aspect towards Strangford Lough and Mourne Mountains.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.43m x 3.02m (11' 3 x 9' 11)
Aspect towards Strangford Lough.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9 x 11' 9)
Built in sliderobe with mirror doors.
- White suite. Double ended bath. Mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Shower enclosure with Mira electric shower. Fully tiled walls. High gloss ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Tarmac double width driveway. Front garden in lawns and mature shrubs. Fully enclosed Rear Garden with large paved patio, spacious level lawns, mature shrubs etc. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap.
Off Portaferry Road, into Teal Rocks, Turn second right into Lapwing Park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.