18 Old Shore Road
, BT23 8NE
||18 Old Shore Road, Newtownards
- Charming Detached Bungalow in a highly regarded location
- Three Bedrooms on ground floor
- Lounge with superb outlook towards Scrabo
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Large attic rooms with potential for conversion to additional accommodation (subject to approval)
- Delightful mature rear garden and elevated patio garden to front
- Recently upgraded contemporary bathroom
- Excellent parking ammenity with space for boat, caravan, motorhome etc.
- PVC double glazed windows, PVC fascia, soffits and eaves
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached Garage and tool shed/store
This charming detached bungalow occupies a mature private site and an elevated position on the southern side of Newtownards. Although requiring some updating the property has enormous potential for further expansion if desired and enjoys a pleasing outlook towrds Scrabo Tower and the Craigantlet Hills in the distance.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor, vestibule door
- Entrance Hall
- Fireplace, cast iron multi fuel fire, heather brown tile hearth, cornice ceiling, picture window with elevated views to Scrabo Tower
- Dining Kitchen
- Inset Franke sink, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, breakfast bar, integrated double under bench oven, integrated gas hob, integrated extractor hood, part wall tiling, plumbed for dishwasher, oak parquet flooring to dining area, large storage cupboard, PVC double glazed rear door.
- Inner Hall
- Hot press with copper cylinder, immersion heater
- Bedroom 1
- Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 2
- Laminate flooring, delightful views to Scrabo and Craigantlet Hills
- Bedroom 3
- Oak laminate flooring, views to Scrabo and Craigantlet Hills
- Modern contemporary suite comprising, shower ended bath, Triton shower, mixer taps, Glazed shower screen, Vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, 2 walls fully tiled, tiled splashback to basin
- Attic Room 1
- Attic Room 2
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler. Separate Tool shed; PVC oil tank
- Outside water tap, outside light, extensive recently completed parking area at road level ideal for parking several cars or perhaps boat, caravan or motorhome
- Delightful mature rear garden laid in lawns, mature shrubs and trees, paved patio area with covered utility/barbecue area. Patio area to front with delightful open aspect with views to Scrabo and Craigantlet Hills.
Old Shore Road runs from Portaferry Road to Bowtown Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.