19 Ballygraffan Road
, BT23 5NB
||19 Ballygraffan Road, Comber
- Detached Bungalow on a Generous Site with Lough and Rural Aspects
- Spacious Lounge with Wood Burning Stove and Delightful Lough Views
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room and Separate Utility Room
- Conservatory to the Rear Plus Family Room (or Bedroom 4)
- Three Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Wet Room and Walk-in Robe
- Large Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Dual Oil Fired and Solid Fuel Central Heating
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Detached Double Garage with Loft Storage
On a spacious level slightly elevated site which affords delightful views over open countryside towards Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower, this appealing detached bungalow enjoys a quiet country setting only minutes outside Comber.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation which is of an adaptable nature allowing a 3 or 4 bedroom layout and will equally suit a growing family or active mature couple.
Viewing is the only way to appreciate the aspects and comfortable atmosphere of this highly sought after location.
- Spacious Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- 5.54m x 4.57m (18'2 x 15'0)
Inglenook style fireplace with oak mantle and cast iron multi-fuel stove, marble hearth, floor to ceiling bow window with delightful views, cornice, double doors to .....
- Dining Room
- French doors to rear garden, open plan to .....
- 8.41m x 4.55m (27'7 (through measur x 14'11)
Excellent range of high and low level shaker style units incorporating glazed display cabinets, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, resin work surfaces with under mounted 1.5 tub stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, Britannia range with double oven, 5 gas rings, natural wood strip floor.
- Utility Room
- 3.3m x 2.44m (10'10 x 8'0)
Range of built-in units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, laminate wood strip flooring, separate low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- 3.23m x 2.51m (10'7 x 8'3)
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Family Room (Bedroom 4)
- 4.62m x 3.71m (15'2 x 12'2)
Marble fireplace, mahogany surround, tiled hearth, delightful views.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.71m x 3.35m (12'2 x 11'0)
Walk-in robe/dressing room.
- Wet Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.78m x 3.3m (15'8 x 10'10)
- Bedroom 3
- 3.86m x 3.4m (12'8 x 11'2)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, range of built-in robes.
- White suite comprising bath with tiled panels, central mixer taps, vanity unit, tiled shower cubicle,heated towel rail, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
Hot press in rear hall with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Detached Garage
- 8.89m x 6.17m (29'2 x 20'3)
Twin up and over doors, light and power. Loft storage area with folding ladder.
- Tarmac driveway and spacious parking areas - ideal for a caravan etc.
Generous site with gardens to the front, side and rear inlawn with trees and shrubs.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.