2 The Spires
, BT23 6UG
||2 The Spires, Killinchy
- Spacious Lounge with Open Fire and Dining Space
- Three Bedrooms Including Master with Deluxe Shower Room En Suite
- Luxury Home Mobel Kitchen with Built In Appliances, Britannia Range and Separate Utility Room
- Deluxe Bathroom with with White Suite Including Feature Roll Top Bath
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames, Many with Internal Shutters
- Oil Fired Central Heating (New Condensing Boiler 4 Years ago)
- UPVC External Joinery for Ease of Maintenance
- Integral Garage and Pavior Driveway
On a well screened corner site, on the periphery of this small highly sought after development, the owners of this appealing detached bungalow have created a unique home with an appealing charm in delightful mature gardens.
The well proportioned accommodation has been beautifully presented throughout and with its recently refitted kitchen and bathroom, it offers an air of elegance with a traditional yet up-to-date specification.
With shops, churches and Balloo House Restaurant etc within walking distance, this location offers semi rural convenience and with its low maintenance, will appeal in particular to the downsizer.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, large cloaks cupboard and separate storage cupboard.
- Spacious Lounge
- 4.52m x 5.46m (14'10 x 17'11)
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth, Sanderson shuttered windows.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 3.56m x 3.99m (11'8 x 13'1)
Comprehensive range of Home Mobel units with a hand painted finish incorporating illuminated glazed display units, pull out larder, integrated fridge, Britannia Range with four gas rings, griddle plate, twin ovens, extractor hood, "Butchers block" worktops, twin enamel sink with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, feature upright radiator.
- Separate Utility Room
- 1.88m x 3.53m (6'2 x 11'7)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset enamel sink unit, mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, access to garage.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.4m x 4.29m (11'2 (max)" x 14'1)
Excellent range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising robes, cupboards and bedside tables, separate double built-in robes, recessed low voltage spotlighting, shuttered window.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.05m x 3.99m (10'0 x 13'1)
- Bedroom 3
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0" x 10'0)
Presently used as a snug. French doors to .....
- Deluxe Recently Refitted Bathroom
- 1.96m x 2.34m (6'5 x 7'8)
White suite comprising free standing claw footed roll top bath, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome radiator with towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, feature wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, shuttered windows.
- Integral Garage
- 3.53m x 5.51m (11'7 x 18'1)
Roller door, oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Pavior driveway and pathways plus circular patio.
- Mature, beautifully tended and well stocked gardens to the front in lawn. Enclosed and private to the "south facing" rear in lawn with pebbled beds and specimen trees including mature bay and holly trees. Potting shed and summer house. PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.