20 Ballybeen Park
, BT16 2QB
||20 Ballybeen Park, Ballybeen, Dundonald
- Modern Mid Terrace with Space For the Family in a Popular and Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge with Folding Doors to Well Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Shower Room with White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Gardens to the Front in Lawn with Deck and Enclosed to the Rear
This is a well presented home ideal for the first time buyer yet with space for a growing family. It has a pleasant aspect in this popular location and offers easy access to local amenities and direct routes to the city centre.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.86m x 4.6m (12'8 x 15'1)
Decorative cast iron fireplace with Beech surround, polished stone heath, oak strip flooring cornice, wired for wall lights, triple doors to .....
- 2.57m x 4.85m (8'5 x 15'11)
Excellent range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinets, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, double electric oven with four ring gas hob, Samsung washing machine, Hotpoint fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.87m x 3.38m (9'5 x 11'1)
Range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising cupboards, display shelving and bedside tables with drawers, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.36m x 3.78m (7'9 x 12'5)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.18m x 2.39m (7'2 x 7'10)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in cupboard.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Neat, well maintained garden to the front in lawn with pebbled beds and timber deck. Enclosed yard to the rear. Two garden stores.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.