21 Greenwell Place
, BT23 7LR
||21 Greenwell Place, Newtownards
- Excellent End of Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Well Appointed Kitchen
- Comfortable Lounge with Fireplace for Open Fire
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Easy Level Walking Distance to Newtownards Town Centre Amenities
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Double width tarmac driveway
This end of terrace home is situated within easy level walking distance of Newtownards town centre and enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC entrance door to...
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- 4.04m x 3.38m (13'3 x 11'1)
Hole in wall type fireplace, tiled hearth, laminate flooring, cornice ceiling.
- 5.23m x 2.97m (17'2 x 9'9)
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Rear Porch
- Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress on landing with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.94m x 2.97m (12'11 x 9'9)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.4m x 3.02m (11'2 x 9'11)
Laminate Flooring, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 3
- 2.77m x 2.51m (9'1 x 8'3)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, ceramic floor and part wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Enclosed rear garden, PVC oil storage tank, garden shed, timber decking, artificial grass lawn, outside tap.
Double width tarmac driveway
Travelling along Georges Street towards Bangor direction take a left turn into Movilla Street, the first left into Greenwell Street and Greenwell place is the second turn on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.