, BT23 6SU
||21 Inishanier, Whiterock, Killinchy
- Architecturally Designed, Contemporary Styled Coastal Residence with Magnificent Lough and Rural Views
- Impressive Double Height Entrance Hall with Semi Enclosed "Studio" Area
- Stunning First Floor Drawing/Dining Room with Pitched Ceiling, Access to Balcony with Views Over Whiterock Bay, Strangford Lough and Its Islands
- Family Room with Access to Private Rear Garden, Open Plan to Luxury Kitchen with Breakfast Nook
- First Floor Master Bedroom Suite Plus Two Further Ground Floor Bedrooms Including Guest Suite
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating - Part Underfloor
- Heated Air Exchange System
- Integral Double Garage
One of only a small number in an exclusive row of individually designed luxury homes backing onto open countryside, this unique property overlooks Strangford Lough at Whiterock Bay to the front and the Mountains of Mourne to the rear.
Commissioned by the present owner and built to an exacting standard, the bespoke design which was planned to take advantage of one of the province's most stunning shoreline vistas could not be more impressive in terms of both aspect and accommodation. The imposing external elevation with its contemporary theme is a foretaste only of a beautifully proportioned layout of bright luxurious living space benefitting from numerous architectural features not least of which are double height ceilings and walk-in decked balconys.
The 180 degree Lough views afforded by the property's commanding position are a continuous source of interest summer and winter with numerous islands, abundant wildlife and passing yachts.
The location is a short stroll from Daft Eddy's Restaurant and island coffee shop, the yacht clubs for which the area is renowned and the amenities of Balloo/Killinchy village are only minutes away by car. This stunning home must be viewed to appreciate its many attributes and individuality.
- Impressive double height glazed entrance to .....
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Heated ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, wired for wall lights feature naturally lit "reading nook".
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlighting..
- Split level access to garage.
- Box Room
- (used as a gym area) Recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan, light and power plus separate storage room.
- The Studio
- 4.93m x 2.72m (16'2 x 8'11)
Feature crescent glass block wall, hole in the wall type fireplace, granite hearth, recessed low voltage spotlighting, heated ceramic tiled floor. Lough views.
- Guest Bedroom
- 3.81m x 3.35m (12'6 x 11'0)
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, wired for wall light, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.67m x 3.53m (15'4 x 11'7 at widest")
Natural wood strip flooring.
- Formal Drawing/Dining Room
- 9.37m x 7.04m (30'9 x 23'1)
Feature pitched and beamed ceiling sandstone fireplace and hearth, floor to ceiling windows affording magnificent views over Strangford Lough, French door to spacious glazed and decked balcony.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 8.36m x 4.52m (27'5 max" x 14'10)
Extensive range of modern high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinet, built-in Neff microwave and underoven, integrated dishwasher, polished granite work surfaces, inset 4 ring ceramic hob with glass and stainless steel extractor hood over, under-mounted stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, breakfast bar, glass shelf and glass tiling, ceramic tiled floor. Breakfast nook with built-in bench seating and table.
- Open plan to .....
- Family Room
- Pitched and beamed ceiling, cast iron multi-fuel stove, Linn surround sound system, floor to ceiling windows, French door overlooking spacious roped timber deck with views towards the Mourne Mountains.
- Utility Room
- 3.33m x 1.88m (10'11 x 6'2)
Range of units, laminate work surfaces, inset stainless steel bowl, plumbed for washing machine, "dumb waiter" to garage, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Master Bedroom Suite
- 5.84m x 3.89m (19'2 x 12'9)
Superb Lough views, French doors and Juliette balcony, recessed low voltage spotlighting, wired for wall mounted flat screen TV.
- Walk-In Dressing Room
- Range of open robes and drawers.
- Bathroom Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, shower cubicle with drench head shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, heated towel rail.
- Integral Double Garage
- 5.84m x 5.69m (19'2 x 18'8)
Electrically operated folding door, light and power oil fired boiler. "Dumb waiter" lift to first floor.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.