23 Bexley Parks
, BT19 7UT
||23 Bexley Parks, Bangor
- Excellent semi detached property located in a popular residential location
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge open plan to Dining Kitchen
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Detached matching garage
- PVC Fascias, Soffits and Eaves
- Private, enclosed rear garden, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- oil fired central heating from upgraded condensing boiler
Located in a small, quiet cul-de-sac in this popular development on the edge of Bangor this excellent semi-detached home will be sure to appeal to the first time buyer. The bright, stylish and contemporary interior is complimented by a generous site with a detached garage and driveway for several cars.
- PVC double glazed entrance door.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Engineered oak flooring.
- 3.27m x 4.51m (10' 9" x 14' 10")
Reclaimed brick fireplace, boiler grate, beam mantle, engineered oak flooring, recessed low voltage spotlighting, open plan to .....
- 2.9m x 4.52m (9' 6" x 14' 10")
Inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel under bench electric oven, Phillips Whirlpool ceramic hob, chimney style stainless steel extractor hood, glass splash back, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, feature radiator. Large walk-in utility store, ceramic tiled floor, fitted worktop and shelving.
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.4m x 3.81m (7' 10" x 12' 6")
Laminate flooring, built-in wardrobes. Hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.61m x 2.92m (8' 7" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.02m x 3.54m (6' 8" x 11' 7")
- White suite bath with pine panel, Mira Sport electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Detached Matching Garage: Roller door, light and power, work bench, fitted cupboards.
- Concrete driveway.
Front garden in grass with pavior pathway.
Private fully enclosed rear garden in lawns, trees, shrubs and brick barbecue. Boiler house with Worcester Bosch condensing oil fired boiler, Outside water tap and light.
off Gransha Road into Bexley Road and left into Bexley Parks
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.