23 Cairndore Avenue
, BT23 8RF
||23 Cairndore Avenue, Newtownards
- Superb detached bungalow on a mature corner site
- Three bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Beautifully proportioned lounge with bay window
- Kitchen with oak units and direct access to PVC double glazed conservatory
- Separate utility room
- Double glazed windows
- Phoenix gas fired central heating
- Detached matching garage
- PVC fascia, soffits and eaves
This superb detached bungalow occupies a mature corner site in this highly regarded and much sought after development.
The property has bright, spacious accommodation with a beautifully proportioned lounge being the standout.
The additon of the conservatory provides an additional living space overlooking the enclosed patio garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood double glazed entrance door. Spacious entrance hall. Burglar alarm control pad.
- 4.6m x 5.44m (15' 1 x 17' 10)
Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Gas fire inset. Mahogany surround. Walk in bay window.
- 3.48m x 4.09m (11' 5 x 13' 5)
Inset bowl and a half Franke Fragranite sink unit with brass mixer taps. Range of fitted high and low level units in oak. Laminate work surfaces. Integrated extractor hood. Ceramic tiled floor. Ceramic tiled splash backs. Double glazed french doors to conservatory.
- 2.92m x 3.25m (9' 7 x 10' 8)
Ceramic tiled floor. French door to garden.
- Utility Room
- Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mixer taps. Fitted units. Laminate work surface. Tiled splash back. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.45m x 4.83m (14' 7 x 15' 10)
Excellent range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, storage cupboards, drawers, bedside cabinets, overhead cabinates and matching dressing table unit. Ensuite shower room. Shower enclosure. Mira thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.82m x 3.99m (9' 3 x 13' 1)
Currently used as sitting room. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.39m x 2.54m (7' 10 x 8' 4)
- Coloured suite. Comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, linen cupboard.
- 3m x 5.94m (9' 10 x 19' 6)
Detached matching garage. Roller door. Light and power. Tarmac driveway. Fully enclosed patio garden to rear finished in brick paviors with utility area. Neat well tended gardens to front and side in lawns. Boiler house with Phoenix gas fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.