24 Curlew Crescent
, Teal Rocks
, BT23 8FW
||24 Curlew Crescent, Teal Rocks, Newtownards
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms - Master with Shower Room Ensuite
- Through Lounge/Dining Room with Feature Fireplace and Oak Strip Flooring
- Excellent Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area with Superb Range Of Cherry Fitted Units
- Luxury, Fully Tiled White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in Mahogany Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating System/ Burglar Alarm System
- Integral Garage
- Fully Enclosed Private Rear, Landscaped Garden with Water Feature and Hot Tub
Situated in a cul-de-sac position within one of Newtownard's most prestigious and highly sought after locations, we are delighted to be awarded the sale of this exceptionally well presented detached family home. The well laid out accommodation is bright and airy throughout and exudes a high quality of finish throughout from its extended kitchen/dining/family area to its deluxe bathroom with ensuite shower room. The property is within close proximity to Strangford Lough and its associated recreational facilities, Newtownards Town Centre and within easy commuting distance to both Bangor and Belfast. Early viewing is recommended to see all that this home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak strip flooring, cloaks cupboard, access to garage.
- 4.83m x 3.56m (15' 10" x 11' 8")
Cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, mahogany surround, gas coal effect fire, box bay window, oak strip flooring, archway to .....
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 3.05m (10' 5" x 10' 0")
Oak strip flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.41m x 5.26m (17' 9" x 17' 3")
Extensive range of luxury solid cherry units incorporating glazed display cabinets, display shelving and wine rack, concealed lighting, integrated extractor hood, integrated Neff dishwasher, Frankie 1.5 tub, tri-flow tap, polished granite work surfaces, end drainer, wall tiling, Chinese slate floor.
- First floor
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.56m (13' 1" x 11' 8")
Full length range of bedroom furniture with sliding mirrored doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa Power shower unit, integrated w.c. with concealed cistern, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, range of built-in storage cupboard and drawer, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.05m (14' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
- Luxury modern white suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush w.c., recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan. Fully tiled walls and floor with handmade ceramic tiles..
Large hot press on landing with lagged Willis type immersion heater. Slingsby type ladder to roof space.
- 6.12m x 2.95m (20' 1" x 9' 8")
Up and over door, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, electric light and power
Gardens to the front with barked shrub beds. Enclosed and private rear garden with mature natural hedging, shrub beds, lawn and alpine garden, water and rock feature. Garden shed. Enclosed five person hot tub with ornamental lighting and water feature. PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap. Lights to front and rear of house.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Portaferry Road, Turn left into Teal Rocks, Take the fourth turn on the left into Curlew Crescent
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.