25 Ballyblack Road East
, BT21 0NA
||25 Ballyblack Road East, Donaghadee
- Substantial detached country home set on c.37 acres of agricultural lands "lying in"
- Currently laid out as three bedrooms and two receptions however affording scope for additional accommodation in the roof space (subject to necessary approvals)
- Spacious living/dining/kitchen with maple kitchen units and separate utility
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and separate family bathroom
- Calor gas central heating, PVC double glazed windows
- Private laneway access
- Range of former farm buildings, in need of renovation, with scope for additional use e.g. holiday accommodation etc. (subject to planning consent)
- Superb views from elevated position to Scrabo Tower and The Belfast Hills
- Large integral double garage
Situated less than five miles from Newtownards, Bangor and Donaghadee Town Centres, this substantial country property occupies freehold lands of c.37 acres and offers enormous scope in a number of directions.
Those with farming or equestrian interests will be aware of the advantages of having land "lying in" while the range of outbuildings, although in need of renovation, could futher enhance the possibilities of this unique property.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- 1.78m x 1.78m (5' 10 x 5' 10)
Hard wood entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor. Vaulted ceiling. Staircase to first floor. Glazed vestibule door leading to .......
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Maple flooring. Double doors to ....
- 4.29m x 5m (14' 1 x 16' 5)
Sandstone fireplace. Gas fire. Slate hearth. Maple flooring. Views from windows over open countryside towards Scrabo Tower, Divis etc. etc.
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining
- 5.97m x 7.65m (19' 7 x 25' 1)
Kitchen comprises inset double tub single drainer Franke stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units in maple finish, laminate work surfaces, Neff eye level double oven, Neff gas hob, integrated Neff extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights. Dining/Living area has maple floor. Windows with superb views of Scrabo Tower and The Belfast Hills.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.28m x 4.29m (10' 9 x 14' 1)
Maple flooring. Ensuite shower room comprising shower enclosure, thermostatic shower, vanity unit with counter top basin and Carrara Marble top. Three quarter tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.23m x 4.01m (10' 7 x 13' 2)
Currently used as study.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.97m x 3.07m (9' 9 x 10' 1)
Maple flooring. Views from windows.
- Coloured suite. Panel bath. Mixer tap. Telephone hand shower. Vanity unit with inset basin. Low flush WC. Three quarter tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 2.67m x 4.29m (8' 9 x 14' 1)
Inset Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mixer taps. Range of fitted high and low level units in maple finish. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Floor measurements are maximum size.
- Storage Room
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Coloured low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Large Integral Double Garage
- 6.2m x 6.78m (20' 4 x 22' 3)
Twin up and over doors. Light. Power. Gas fired boiler. Central vacuum system.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs from hallway to .....
- Walk in hot press. Copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Roofspace No.1
- 4.8m x 9.18m (15' 9 x 30' 1)
- Roofspace No.2
- 4.8m x 7.m (15' 9 x 23' 0)
- Gravel driveway with parking. Range of original period buildings including an original cottage, Barn, stabling etc. (these buildings are in poor condition and would require major restoration however may offer an opportunity for re-development, subject to necessary approvals)
Travelling from Newtownards to Donaghadee via Movilla Road, turn right into Ballyblack Road East at 4 Road Ends Junction.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.