25 Bangor Road
, BT23 7BZ
||25 Bangor Road, Newtownards
- Semi-Detached property in a convenient location
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious open plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Superb, spacious and private rear garden
- Within walking distance of all amenities including public transport
Situated within easy walking distance of Town Centre ammenities this excellent semi-detached property would be an ideal purchase for a first time home buyer or those seeking to downsize. The property affords well proportioned accomodation and a simply superb rear garden, a rare feature in a home of this type.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 5.08m x 6.22m (16' 8" x 20' 5")
PVC double glazed entrance door, feature Bow window, tiled fireplace and hearth, cornice ceiling, double doors to...
- 2.5m x 4.2m (8' 2" x 13' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, sliding double glazed patio doors to garden
- 2.48m x 4.2m (8' 2" x 13' 9")
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting
- Bedroom 1
- 3.2m x 4.08m (10' 6" x 13' 5")
Shower enclosure, New Team electric shower, multi panel walls
- Bedroom 2
- 2.59m x 3.43m (8' 6" x 11' 3")
- Coloured suite, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, walls panelled to dado, hot press with immersion heater
- Boilerhouse, oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank, paved patio area, extensive rear garden in lawns with mature hedges, timber garden shed. Small front garden in gravel, flagged path to side
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.