25 Groomsport House
, BT19 6GH
||25 Groomsport House, Groomsport, Bangor
- Superb first floor duplex apartment within a much admired development
- Two bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms
- Beautifully proportioned Lounge/Dining Room
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances
- Landscaped communal grounds c.2.9 acres including tennis court, patios, lawns and walkway for beach access
- Double glazed windows in hardwood frames
- Gas fired central heating from Worcester Bosch boiler
- Exclusive use of storage room for bicycles, garden furniture etc.
- Designated car parking space
This impressive first floor duplex apartment is situated a few minutes stroll along a sandy beach from the coastal village of Groomsport with it's picturesque harbour and within comfortable commuting distance of Bangor, Holywood and Belfast.
Groomsport House, originally constructed in 1849 from Glasgow sandstone, was converted into apartments in 1999 and sits in c.2.9 acres of managed grounds that run to the sea with a sandy beach. A private tennis court and manicured lawns for the exclusive use of owners are also provided.
The apartment is approached via a magnificient hallway, stairwell and landing which have been tastefully restored and display the grandeur of the original house. Internally the property is bright and airy with high ceilings, cornicing and moulded window reveals. The specification has been greatly enhanced with a bespoke kitchen replete with granite worktops, two en-suite bedrooms, each with contemporary sanitary ware and replacement hardwood double glazed windows.
- Entrance Porch
- Door intercom system
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Feature original ornate staircase, stained glass windows, cornice ceilings.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring, walk-in cloakroom. Utility closet plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 5m x 6.02m (16' 5" x 19' 9")
Cornice ceiling. Original working window shutters. Triple aspects.
- 2.95m x 3.66m (9' 8" x 12' 0")
Under hung bowl and a half stainless steel sink, mixer taps, waste disposal unit, superb range of high and low level units in oak with stainless steel handles, polished granite worktops and splash backs, Samsung electric under bench stainless steel oven, Gorenje ceramic hob, chimney style stainless steel extractor hood, integrated larder fridge with freezer compartment, integrated full size dishwasher, integrated wine cooler, ceramic floor tiling, and part wall tiling, cornice ceiling, Casual dining space, original working window shutters.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.07m x 3.84m (10' 1" x 12' 7")
Cornice ceiling, original working window shutters. Ensuite shower room comprising corner shower enclosure, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, walls mostly tiled, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.8m x 5.72m (9' 2" x 18' 9")
Dressing room. Ensuite Shower Room comprising corner shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, back to wall wc, ceramic tiled floor, multi panel walls and ceiling.`
- Storage Room
- NB not part of the title but the owners have exclusive use - ideal for bikes and garden furniture. One designated car parking space in a private courtyard.
- Groomsport House is set in 2.9 acres of private landscaped grounds controlled by the Management Company. This includes patio areas, tennis courts, walkways, gardens and direct beach access.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.