25 Priory Avenue
, BT23 8YT
||25 Priory Avenue, Newtownards
Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow
- Semi detached chalet bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Three reception rooms including conservatory
- Oil fired central heating
- Attached garage with separate utility room
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- PVC fascia, soffits and eaves
- Beautifully tended gardens with an array of flowering shrubs and plants
- Tarmac driveway with excellent parking amenity
- Burglar alarm and CCTV security cameras installed
The present owners of this superb semi detached chalet bungalow have, during their sixteen years of occupation, created an enviable environment in which to live, both inside and out.
The property enjoys a much sought after location and will be of instant appeal.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Storage cupboard under stairs. Stairs to first floor.
- 3.86m x 5.08m (12' 8 x 16' 8)
Feature fireplace with mahogany surround, tiled inset, tiled hearth. Walk in bay window. Cornice ceiling. Sliding doors to ....
- Dining Room
- 2.87m x 3.28m (9' 5 x 10' 9)
Cornice ceiling. Sliding doors to....
- 2.24m x 3.23m (7' 4 x 10' 7)
- 2.79m x 3.28m (9' 2 x 10' 9)
Inset single drainer ceramic sink with mixer taps. Range of fitted high and low level shaker style units. Laminate butchers block style work surfaces. Integral extractor hood. Plumbed for a slimline dishwasher. Wall board panelling on walls and ceiling. Laminate floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hot press with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.28m x 3.56m (10' 9 x 11' 8)
- Bedroom 2
- 2.64m x 4.39m (8' 8 x 14' 5)
- Bedroom 3
- 3.05m x 3.07m (10' 0 x 10' 1)
- Shower Room
- Large walk in shower enclosure with Triton electric shower unit. Vanity unit with counter top basin,. Low flush WC. Wall board panelling on walls and ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- 2.74m x 5m (9' 0 x 16' 5)
Attached garage with roller door, light and power. Separate utility room (6`1 x 5`5) with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, wall and ceiling panelling. Separate WC with wall and ceiling panelling. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside water tap. Outside lighting including security lighting with PIR sensors. Large garden shed/workshop(20` x 8`). Covered PVC oil storage tank. Second garden shed (8` x 8`). Particularly private fully enclosed rear garden with large paved patio area. Raised beds. Steps to lawn with beautifully stocked flower borders. Shrubs. Raised decking area ideal for evening sunshine. Large tarmac driveway with excellent parking amenity. Neat well tended front garden in lawns and shrubs.
Off Movilla Road,into Abbeydale Avenue, right into Priory Road and left into priory Avenue
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.