27 Copeland Crescent
, BT23 5HY
||27 Copeland Crescent, Comber
- Detached Bungalow on a Generous Level Site Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Adaptable and Practical Accommodation Offering Lounge and Dining Room with Archway to Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- Sun Room to the Rear Overlooking Well Screened and Spacious Rear Garden
- Detached Matching Garage and Tarmac Driveway
Keenly priced to allow for a degree of upgrade, this well sited detached bungalow offers an excellent opportunity to create an easily managed home in a prime and convenient location.
Boasting a larger than average site in this sought after development, the property enjoys privacy and will appeal to those wishing to downsize yet retain independence and a detached status.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to .....
- Entrance Hall
- 5.18m x 3.33m (17'0 x 10'11)
Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Dining Room
- 3.07m x 2.74m (10'1 x 9'0)
Archway to .....
- 3.38m x 2.13m (11'1 x 7'0)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls.
- Sun Room
- 3.89m x 2.59m (12'9 x 8'6)
- Bedroom 1
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12'0 x 10'1)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.35m x 3m (11'0 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 3
- 3m x 2.13m (9'10 x 7'0)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, Redring electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, linen cupboard.
- Detached Matching Garage
- 6.81m x 3.38m (22'4 x 11'1)
Up and over door, light and power.
- Tarmac driveway and pebbled parking area.
- Spacious, well screened garden to the rear in lawn with timber deck.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.