27 Thornyhill Road
, BT23 6SL
||27 Thornyhill Road, Killinchy
- Delightful Detached Bungalow on a Secluded, Private Site of Approximately 1.6 Acres
- Three Well Proportioned Reception Rooms Plus Study
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Luxury Shower Room with Modern White Suite
- Deluxe Kitchen with Natural Wood Units Open Plan to Breakfast Room with Stanley Oil Fired Range
- Double Glazed Windows Plus PVC External Joinery
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Garage and Concrete Parking Areas
- Range of Modern Dog Pens
On a private elevated site surrounded by well tended mature gardens, this spacious detached bungalow offers a pleasant rural setting and yet is only minutes from the amenities of Killinchy/Balloo with its shops, restaurant etc.
The property benefits from an adjoining, well fenced paddock which when combined with the gardens offers land of approximately 1.6 acres. It also boasts a range of modern dog pens.
The well proportioned accommodation offers an adaptable layout which will suit a variety of lifestyles and has been presented throughout to an exceptional standard boasting many features and a modern specification.
- Spacious Entrance Porch
- Mahogany door with matching side panels, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- Ceramic tiled floor, plaster cornice, recessed low voltage spotlighting, large cloaks cupboard.
- Drawing Room
- 6.1m x 4.83m (20'0 x 15'10)
Country style stone fireplace, mahogany surround, stone hearth, plaster cornice and ceiling rose, feature bow window.
- Dining Room
- 4.57m x 4.22m (15'0 x 13'10)
at widest points. Plaster cornice, sliding double glazed patio doors to timber deck.
- Family Room
- 4.52m x 3.96m (14'10 x 13'0)
Cast iron multi-fuel stove on stone hearth.
- Deluxe Kitchen
- 4.62m x 3.91m (15'2 x 12'10)
Excellent range of modern high and low level natural wood units incorporating glazed display cabinets, display shelving, wine rack, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, plumbed for dishwasher, archway to Ã???????????Ã??????????Ã?????????Ã????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢?Ã???????????Ã??????????Ã?????????Ã????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¦.
- Breakfast Room
- 3.91m x 2.67m (12'10 x 8'9)
Stone inglenook with oil fired Stanley range, stone hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring, sliding double glazed doors to walled pavior patio area, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Utility Room
- 3.1m x 1.57m (10'2 x 5'2)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12'0 x 10'10)
Plus full length range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors, laminate wood effect strip flooring, bow window.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12'0 x 10'10)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.61m x 3.15m (11'10 x 10'4)
at widest points
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.61m x 2.74m (11'10 x 9'0)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, double built-in robes.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.3m x 2.67m (10'10 x 8'9)
- 3.61m x 2.51m (11'10 x 8'3)
Plus range of built-in robes.
- Shower Room 1
- Modern white suite comprising vanity unit, mixer taps, corner shower unit, Mira electric shower unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Shower Room 2:
- Modern white suite comprising electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Well stocked mature gardens surround the property in shrub beds and lawn areas with walled patios and deck plus fenced paddock of approximately 0.8 acres. Oil storage tank. Outside water tap and lighting.
Concrete driveway and parking area.
- Detached Double Garage
- 7.11m x 5.79m (23'4 x 19'0)
Roller doors, light and power.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.