28 Mill Street
, BT23 5EQ
||28 Mill Street, Comber
- Modernised Townhouse in a Convenient Location Close to the Centre of Comber
- Spacious Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Newly Installed Deluxe Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garden to the Rear in Lawn
Recently substantially renovated this deceptively spacious town house is convenient to all town centre amentieis and will appeal in particular to the investor. It has been priced competitively to allow for some "finishing touches" and should prove easily let and an excellent investment for the future.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.83m x 4.34m (22'5 x 14'3)
Feature arched display alcoves with brick detailing, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, cloaks space.
- Deluxe Kitchen
- 4.06m x 2.01m (13'4 x 6'7)
Excellent range of new high and low level modern units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built-in four ring ceramic hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.32m x 3.66m (14'2 x 12'0)
including hot press with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Bedroom 2
- 3m x 2.46m (9'10 x 8'1)
- Bedroom 3 (or Living Room)
- 4.01m x 3.35m (13'2 x 11'0)
French door to rear garden. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- White suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Garden to the rear in lawn. Enclosed rear yard with boiler house and oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.