3 Earlswood Park
, BT4 3ED
- Red Brick Bow Fronted Semi Detached Home in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position
- Two Well Proportioned Reception Rooms and Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Three Bedrooms with Potential for Four(Subject to Approvals for Roof Space Conversion)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery for Ease of Management
- Rewired in 2007
- Tarmac Driveway/Parking Space Plus Detached Garage
Offering the character only a property of this era can, this beautifully proportioned red brick family sized semi boasts delightful period features including an oak panelled hall, bow windows, plate racks, picture rails and ornamental cornicing etc.
It enjoys a delightful situation in a small quiet cul-de-sa yet is within walking distance of the many recreational and social amenities of Ballyhackamore village.
Close to a variety of leading schools, nursery facilities and parks, this is a perfect location for family living and the property would lend itself to further development (subject to approvals) if required.
- PVC door with beaded double glazed windows and matching side panels.
- Oak Panelled Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring, plate rack.
- 3.58m x 4.8m (11'9 x 15'9)
Marble tiled fireplace and hearth with carved wood surround, natural wood strip floor, picture rail, cornice, feature bay window.
- Dining Room
- 3.58m x 3.63m (11'9 x 11'11)
Natural wood strip flooring, picture rail, plaster cornice.
- KitchenBreakfast Area
- 2.82m x 6.3m (9'3 x 20'8)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink kunit, mixer taps, inset four ring ceramic hob and underoven, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, wall tiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.33m x 4.83m (10'11 x 15'10 into bay")
Feature bay window, cornice and picture rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.63m x 3.63m (11'11 x 11'11)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.24m x 2.59m (7'4 x 8'6)
Picture rail and cornice.
- White suite comprising panel bath, Mira electric shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- Hot press. Folding ladder to roofpsace with natural light, further potential subject to approvals.
- Mature, well stocked gardens to the front and enclosed to the rear in lawn with trees and shrubs. PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap and lighting.
- Tarmac driveway and double gates to parking area. Garage with up and over door.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.