30A Castle Espie Road
, BT23 5SY
||30A Castle Espie Road, Comber
Dual (Solid & Oil)
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow with Approximately 6 Acres of Land
- Practical Up to Date Accommodation Offering Three Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Room and Family Room with Multi-fuel Stove
- Luxury Kitchen with Shaker Style Units and Separate Utility Room
- Deluxe Recently Re-Fitted Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating Linked to Cast Iron Multi-Fuel Stove
- Double Glazed Windows and PVC External Joinery
- Integral Garage and Tarmac Driveway with Spacious Parking Areas
Within walking distance of the shores of Strangford Lough, Castle Espie Wetlands Reserve with its coffee shop and in close proximity to a number of renowned restaurants, this appealing detached bungalow enjoys an enviable location. Only minutes from the local amenities of Lisbane village and approximately 10 minutes from Comber, this idyllic rural situation offers convenient country living with the benefits of every modern comfort.
Set in approximately 6 acres, the property offers enormous scope and it is rare to find a package of this nature so close to Comber and its commuting routes to Belfast.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Heather brown tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room
- 6.12m x 3.28m (20'1 x 10'9)
Marble fireplace with mahogany surround, marble hearth, dining area, wired for wall lights.
- Living Room
- 4.29m x 3.81m (14' 1" x 12' 6")
Attractive brick Inglenook fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel stove/boiler, slate hearth, beamed mantle, cornice (delightful rural views), wired for wall lights.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 3.81m x 3.66m (12'6 x 12'0)
Excellent range of modern high and low level Shaker style units with under lighting, larder cupboard, integrated fridge/freezer, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, stainless steel extractor hood and glass splash back, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast area.
- Separate Utility Room
- Laminate work surfaces, built-in cupboard.
- Spacious Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, high gloss vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, heated chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- Built-in bedroom furniture comprising two double built-in robes, headboard with cupboards over, dressing table unit and drawers (rural views).
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Rural views.
- Folding ladder to roof space storage.
- Spacious tarmac driveway and parking area. Intergal garage with up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Garden areas to the front and side in lawn with shrubs and pebbled beds combined with land to the side and rear in 3 fields - totaling approximately 6 acres. Greenhouse, garden shed plus aluminium lean to storage/car port.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.