33 The Old Distillery
, BT23 5FY
||33 The Old Distillery, Comber
- First Floor Apartment in a Small Modern Well Managed Development Close to Town
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Modern, Well Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Two Good Bedrooms Including Master with Shower Room Ensuite
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Parking Areas
Only minutes walk from the Town Square and the many amenities of Comber town, this bright, well presented apartment offers both comfort and convenience.
Of comparatively recent construction yet designed to mimic the original Old Comber Whiskey Distillery on whose ground it sits, the complex offers natural stone facades and many interesting features that sets this development apart.
Still offering an up to date specification, the property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers including investors, downsizers and first time buyers.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Stairs to first floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, large storage/cloaks cupboard, separate hot press.
- 3.99m x 5.92m (13'1 x 19'5 (through measur)
Oak strip flooring, open plan to .....
- Kitchen Area
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, laminate work surfaces with inset four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over and underoven, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 2.87m x 3.81m (9'5 x 12'6)
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.31m x 2.95m (7'7 x 9'8)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.