37 Beverley Crescent
, BT23 7UN
||37 Beverley Crescent, Newtownards
- Superb Semi in a Popular Residential Development Just Off The Bangor Road
- Through Lounge/Dining Area with Double Glazed Door to Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Range of Modern Units
- Three Bedrooms - Two with Robes
- Bathroom with Cream Coloured Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Garden Area to the Front Plus Enclosed and Private Rear Garden
This semi detached property is situated in the popular Beverley development just off the Bangor Road. It is close to commuting routes to both Bangor and Belfast and is on a "Busy Bus" route providing easy access to Newtownards town centre and its many amenities.
- PVC double glazed door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Carpet flooring, under stairs electric meter cupboard.
- Through Lounge/Dining Area
- Fireplace with electric fire and oak surround, carpet flooring, double glazed French door to enclosed and private back garden.
- Range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1.5 tub resin sink unit, Belling under oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, Hoover fridge/freezer, Creda Plan extractor fan, breakfast bar and bar stool, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, heating timer.
- Stairs & Landing
- Fully carpeted, smoke alarm, hot press with shelving.
- Bedroom 1
- Carpet flooring, built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 2
- Carpet flooring, triple wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 3
- Carpet flooring.
- Cream suite comprising panel bath with Triton electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, carpet flooring.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs and trees. Fully enclosed private garden to the rear in lawn with trees, shrubs and patio area. Garden store with Beko washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Black bin. Tarmac driveway.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.