39 Dickson Park
, BT23 6JB
||39 Dickson Park, Ballygowan
- Popular House Type in a Popular Location
- Practical Easily Managed Accommodation Perfect For a First Time Buyer Yet with Space for a Family
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room and Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed Winodws
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed and Paved Rear Garden with Raised Flowerbed
Convenient to the village amenities and commuting routes to Belfast, this well presented home will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
- Hardwood front door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Pine strip flooring.
- 4.27m x 4.11m (14''4 x 13'6)
Brick fireplace with heather brown tiled hearth, pine strip flooring, display alcove and shelf, storage under stairs, split level and archway to .....
- Dining Room
- 2.67m x 2.54m (8'9 x 8'4)
Pine strip flooring, sliding double glazed patio doors to rear.
- 2.87m x 2.54m (9'5 x 8'4)
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer resin sink unit, mixer taps, wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.39m x 3.23m (14'5 x 10'7)
Built-in robe and separate hot press copper cylinder with Willis type immersion heater.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.23m x 2.64m (10'7 x 8'8)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.54m x 2.36m (8'4 x 7'9)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Gardens areas to the front. Enclosed and paved rear garden with raised flowerbed. Access to the rear for bins etc. PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.