4 Birch Crescent
, BT22 1TE
||4 Birch Crescent, Ballyhalbert
- Deceptively Spacious Townhouse extending to c.1500 square feet
- Currently laid out as Four Bedrooms and Two reception room plus study
- Accommodation could be adapted to suit a variety of needs
- Comfortable Lounge with Cassette style multi-fuel stove
- Open plan Dining/Kitchen
- Superb Master Bedroom with large en-suite shower room and walk in dressing room
- Oil Fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Pleasant rural aspect to rear over fields with distant sea views
Situated just a short stroll from the amenities of this quiet coastal village this deceptively spacious modern Townhouse offers a wealth of family accomodation which could suit larger family needs. The property is in excellent condition throughout having been upgraded and maintained by its current meticulous owners.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door, burglar alarm control pad, ceramic tiled floor
- White Low Flush WC and wash hand basin, half tiled walls, ceramic tile floor
- 3.48m x 5.94m (11' 5" x 19' 6")
Oak Fire Surround, polished granite inset and hearth, feature cassette style cast iron multi-fuel stove, double doors to...
- Dining Kitchen
- 3.14m x 5.56m (10' 4" x 18' 3")
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink, mixer tap, range of fitted high and low level units including feature larder unit, laminate work surfaces, integrated extractor hood, plumber for dishwasher, ceramic tile floor to kitchen area, hardwood strip flooring to dining area, PVC double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.99m x 3.46m (9' 10" x 11' 4")
- Bedroom 4
- 2.42m x 2.47m (7' 11" x 8' 1")
Rural aspect, presently used as Utility
- 1.6m x 1.92m (5' 3" x 6' 4")
Fitted with a full range of study furniture
- White suite comprising: twin ended bath, mixer tap, Triton electric shower, shower screen, LED TV, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, walls fully tiled around bath, otherwise half tiled, ceramic tiled floor
- Master Bedroom
- 3.55m x 4.67m (11' 8" x 15' 4")
laminate flooring. En-suite shower room comprising; corner shower enclosure with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls within shower, otherwise half tiled, velux window, chrome towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dressing Room
- 1.98m x 2.79m (6' 6" x 9' 2")
laminate flooring, built in open closet space with shelving and hanging. (N.B. Easily converted to Bedroom 5/Nursery if desired)
- Boiler house; oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank, outside tap, garden shed, summerhouse. Rear garden finished in brick paviors. Front garden mostly in grass.
Off Victoria Road into The Moatlands, continue and turn right and left into Birch Crescent
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.