4 Brae Park
, BT23 5TR
||4 Brae Park, Ballygowan
- Easily Managed Bungalow in a Convenient Location
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation Offering Lounge & Two Bedrooms
- Well Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery For Easy Maintenance
- Neat Gardens to Front & Enclosed to Rear
Perfect for a retired person/couple or first time buyer, this appealing bungalow offers easily managed and beautifully presented accommodation which has been well maintained throughout.
It's quiet cul-de-sac position is within walking distance of the village amenities and although it has a semi rural atmosphere, it is only a 20 minute commute to the outskirts of Belfast.
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to..
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Hotpress with copper cylinder, separate cloaks/storage cupboard.
- 4.14m x 3.37m (13' 7" x 11' 1")
Quartz stone fireplace, tiled hearth, cornice.
- 3.19m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units incorporating glazed display units with concealed lighting, laminate work surfaces, built in 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, Beko cooker with four ring hob, extractor fan, dining area, wall tiling.
- Rear Utility Hall
- Bedroom 1
- 3.32m x 3.3m (10' 11" x 10' 10")
- Bedroom 2
- 2.94m x 2.01m (9' 8" x 6' 7")
(used as Dining Room)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls.
- Neat well maintained gardens, pebbled to front with shrubs & enclosed to rear in lawn with shrub beds.
PVC oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside light, garden shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.