, BT23 5XA
||41 Castlehill, Comber
- Modern Town House in a Cul-de-Sac Position
- Lounge/Dining Area Open Plan to Well Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms Both with Built-In Robes
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Tarmac Driveway/Parking Space
- Enclosed and Private Rear Garden
Popular with first time buyers, these quad style town houses provide practical easily managed accommodation - ideal for a single person or young couple.
This particular property which is a "rear quad" type enjoys the bonus of a private and enclosed back garden with access from French doors in the lounge.
Surrounded by a variety of house types including larger four bedroomed detached homes, this property should maintain and increase in value providing an excellent investment for the future.
- Entrance Porch
- Garden store.
- Lounge/Dining Area Open Plan to Kitchen
- 5m x 5.03m (16'5 x 16'6)
Range of high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinets, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, four ring ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, under oven, wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
French doors to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.21m x 3.99m (7'3 x 13'1)
Double built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.16m x 2.97m (7'1 x 9'9 (plus wardrobe))
Double built-in robe. Hot press with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater and gas fired boiler.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, Redring electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Tarmac driveway and parking. Enclosed and private rear garden. Outside water tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.