45 Brownlow Street
, BT23 5EP
- Red Brick Townhouse with Character
- Lounge with Feature Bay Window and Period Fireplace
- Spacious, Well Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Bright Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Good Rear Garden in Lawn
- Re-Roofed Approximately 18 Months Ago
This attractive town house offers both character and convenience and will appeal to the first time buyer in particular.
On the Belfast side of Comber affording easy access for commuting routes for Dundonald and City, it enjoys a prime location and is within walking distance of town centre amenities.
This home delivers the charm only associated witha period property yet has been upgraded and modernised to ensure a comfortable trouble free lifestyle.
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip floor.
- 3.18m x 3.48m (10'5 x 11'5)
Oak strip flooring, cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, wooden surround, slate effect hearth, feature bay window, double doors to .....
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 3.53m x 4.11m (11'7 x 13'6)
Excellent range of modern units and display shelving, laminate work surfaces, inset four ring gas hob, glass splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, built-in underoven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, oak strip flooring, partly tiled walls, storage/cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.77m x 4.11m (9'1 x 13'6)
Access to roof space storage, gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2
- 1.98m x 2.95m (6'6 x 9'8)
- Panel bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling.
- Neat gardens to the front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved area. shrub beds and vegetable patch.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.