45 Cumberland Park
, BT16 2AZ
||45 Cumberland Park, Dundonald
- Superb semi detached red brick home
- Three bedrooms
- Comfortable lounge with feature fireplace
- Spacious dining/kitchen finished with a superb range of oak units
- Spacious hallway with feature staircase
- Detached garage
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC fascia, soffits and eaves
- Neat well tended gardens front and rear
This excellent home is conveniently situated close to the many "village" amenities offered by Dundonald including the Metro bus service to Belfast City centre.
Immaculately presented both inside and out the property would make an ideal starter home for a young family who will appreciate the bright spacious interior and the private fully inclosed garden
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed entrance door, matching side panels. Bright spacious entrance hall. Ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard under stairs. Additional storage cupboard. Cornice ceiling.
- 3.66m x 3.73m (12' 0 x 12' 3)
Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, pine surround, slate tiled hearth. Laminate floor. Cornice ceiling.
- 3.78m x 6.2m (12' 5 x 20' 4)
Kitchen comprises one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mixer taps. Excellent range of fitted high and low level oak units. Laminate work surfaces. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Stainless steel chimney style extractor hood. Half tiled walls to the kitchen area. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Sliding PVC double glazed patio doors to the garden. Cornice ceiling to dining area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Large walk in storage closet with shelves. Folding aluminium ladder to partially floored roof space.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.2m x 3.73m (10' 6 x 12' 3)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.2m x 3.81m (10' 6 x 12' 6)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 2.31m (9' 6 x 7' 7)
- White suite. Panel bath. Thermostatic shower. Mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Half tiled walls. Tiled to ceiling around shower. Laminate flooring. Low voltage spotlighting. Separate matching low flush WC with half tiled walls.
- 2.49m x 4.85m (8' 2 x 15' 11)
Roller door. Light. Power. Plumbed for washing machine. Boiler house with Worcester Heatslave combination oil fired boiler. Garden shed. PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap. Tarmac driveway with double width parking. Private fully enclosed rear garden in lawns, trees, srurbs. Front garden in lawns and shrubs.
Off Comber Road, into Cumberland Road, turn right into Cumberland Park
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.