46 Glenard Road
, BT23 4HP
||46 Glenard Road, Newtownards
- Conveniently situated mid terrace home
- Three excellent bedrooms
- Lounge with fireplace
- Large dining kitchen
- Utility store
- Phoenix gas fired central heating
- Private enclosed mature rear garden
- Ideal for first time buyer or budding property investor
Conveniently situated on the edge of the Glen Estate this spacious mid terrace home will be of instant appeal to a first time buyer or budding property investor.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Enclosed entrance porch
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- 3.96m x 3.38m (13' 0 x 11' 1)
Brick fireplace. Laminate flooring.
- 4.88m x 3.3m (16' 0 x 10' 10)
Inset one and half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mixer taps. Range of fitted high and low level wood units. Laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- Utility Porch
- 3.02m x 2.39m (9' 11 x 7' 10)
Large rear utility porch.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1
- 3.96m x 2.9m (13' 0 x 9' 6)
Built in wardrobe with Worcester gas fired boiler. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.15m x 3m (10' 4 x 9' 10)
Range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.95m x 2.39m (9' 8 x 7' 10)
- Coloured suite. Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part wall tiling.
- Spacious fully enclosed rear garden with a variety of mature shrubs and lawns. Timber garden shed. Neat and tidy front garden in lawns and mature hedgerow.
Off North Road, into Glenburn Road and left into Glenard Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.